Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Folkvardr - Protector of the people.

+2
Keurk
Folkvardr
6 posters

:: Public :: Applications :: Refused

Go down

Folkvardr - Protector of the people. Empty Folkvardr - Protector of the people.

Post  Folkvardr Tue 22 Mar - 0:29

In real life

I'm a 19 year old guy from Norway, at the moment I'm working before I start at the university next year, so I got lots of spare time, especially in the weekdays before/after work (Sometimes I work days, sometimes evenings, so the time I'm usually online might vary a bit). I'm cheerful and consider myself mature, and hardly ever contribute to any kind of guild drama or anything of the sorts.

I might also add that on the MO forums I go by the name "Sponx", I played some in the beta but just returned after a major computer upgrade and the free trial opening up so I got to test the game again, and I enjoyed it so I re-subbed, but I don't really have much experience or knowledge about the game.
---------------------------

In Game

Main Name: Folkvardr Ulfrson
Gamestyle: Fighting, Roleplaying, with most focus on the latter.

Reroll N°1

Name: Alreaker
Gamestyle: Gatherer

Reroll N°2

Name: No character here yet
Gamestyle: Will most likely be a crafter
---------------------------

Game Time

Most weekdays from 10am - 2pm (if I work evenings) or from 3pm - sometime during the night if I work day shifts. Most sundays go to playing aswell.

----------------------------

Computer performance

- 4GB RAM
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX460
- Intel Core i5 @ 3.30GHZ (New Sandy Bridge processors)

Connection speed:

- I'm not very sure about this, but I don't have any problems with lag in any kind of games I play.
-----------------------------

Who you want to be in the guild ?

- In the guild I seek to be moral support and help in anything the superiors might ask of me.

Your IG motivations?

- Folkvardr has been longing to join a clan of his own kin, and he's heard rumors of the Asgard, a mighty clan of Kallards who's banded together to support each other.

Have you read the guild description and will you accept our rules?

- Yes, I have. The story and description of the guild is much of the reason why I want to join Asgard, that and the Viking theme a Norwegian kid like myself is naturally drawn to. Wink

Folkvardr

Back to top Go down

Folkvardr - Protector of the people. Empty Re: Folkvardr - Protector of the people.

Post  Keurk Tue 22 Mar - 9:40

Hello and welcome on our forum ! feel free to join our TS (clic on the right windows on "TS3 info" to take the adress)
see you ! Wink
Keurk
Keurk
Hersar

http://www.soun-music.com/membre/KeurkBeats/musique#/membre/Keur

Back to top Go down

Folkvardr - Protector of the people. Empty Re: Folkvardr - Protector of the people.

Post  Raziel Tue 22 Mar - 16:51

Hello and welcome Smile
Raziel
Raziel
Hersar

Back to top Go down

Post  Orientar Wed 23 Mar - 11:59

Welcome on our forums !! See you on TeamSpeak !
Orientar
Orientar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabnack Wed 23 Mar - 22:40

Welcome on the forums : )
Sabnack
Sabnack
Jarl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sander Thu 24 Mar - 17:26

Welcome to Asgard, great so see the international section growing +1 Very Happy

Sander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Public :: Applications :: Refused

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum